- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A cruise ship is a passenger ship used for joyful crossing when the crossing itself, the ship’s conveniences, and sometimes the different destinations along the way, form part of the passengers’ experience.
Starting point: Barcelona
Ending point: Naples
Package Type: Double/Twin Sharing
Arrival in BarcelonaUpon arrival in Barcelona, Spain you'll be welcomed at international airport then go for Anella Olimpica and at 6 pm depart to cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
At SeaOn board, dining is about more than just food. Think ambience, variety and the flexibility to decide when and what you savor and having Shows, Casinos, Nightlife, Activities for teens and Kids and many more. Overnight at Cruise.
Naples, ItalyYou will reach Naples, Italy at 07-00 AM. After breakfast, you will go for a half day tour to Museo Cappella Sansevero then explore Bourbon Tunnel and reached at cruise before 19-00 PM. You have chance to enjoy the evening at any of the Bar at Cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
Rome (Civitavecchia), ItalyAfter breakfast at your Cruise, you will be taken to the airport to board your plan back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
- Ocean transportation.
- 3 nights shipboard accommodation.
- Entertainment and daily activities.
- All meals Onboard at the Designated Restaurants.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
ACTIVITIES AT BARCELONA
- Anella Olimpica
ACTIVITIES AT NORWEGIAN EPIC
- Basketball Courts
- Deck Sports
- Group Fitness & Yoga
- Internet Cafe
- Jogging Track
- Pools & Jacuzzis
- Rapelling Wall
ACTIVITIES AT NAPLES
- Bourbon Tunnel
- Museo Cappella Sansevero
HOTELS AT BARCELONA
- Meal Plan at Hotel: Bed & Breakfast
- of Rooms: 1
- Room Category: Deluxe
CABINS IN NORWEGIAN EPIC
- Meal Plan in Cruise: Bed & Breakfast
- of Cabins: 1
- Cabin Type: Deluxe
- Vehicle: AC Coach
- Sharing Type: SIC Basis
- Flights: Not included
- Airport/Station Pick/Drop: Yes
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Casino gambling or Bingo.
- Gratuities and alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Midnight entertainment programs to be booked and paid directly.